6th Annual School of Business Charity Golf Tournament
Presented by GAL Power,
In support of Variety of Ottawa
Monday, May 28th 4:00 pm shotgun start
- Format: 9 hole “best ball” tournament comprised of 4 person teams
- Location: Pineview Golf Course / 1471 Blair Rd, Gloucester, ON K1B 4S3 on Executive “short course”*
- Entry Fee: $50 per player**
- Player registration maximum 88 players
- Deadline to register: May 20, 2018.
NOTE: AS OF MAY 4TH, 55 PLAYER SLOTS CONFIRMED, WITH 25 SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE. DON’T DELAY IN GETTING YOUR REGISTRATION IN!
* “Short Course” is a 4025 yard par 64 parkland style course that was designed by famed Canadian architect Graham Cooke
** Entry Fee Includes: Tournament Round, ½ Power Cart rental, BBQ dinner provided by ByTown Catering with prize draws, and a silent auction event. Note: Pineview Golf Member fee is $35 per person.
All net proceeds from the tournament will be provided to Variety of Ottawa and their partner, the Canadian Foundation for Children with Aids, to support children in need in Ottawa and the sub-Saharan area of Africa. This event is part of the annual fundraising event series under the “Help Kids Grow Up” Charity Golf Tournament, presented by GAL Power.
Contact Tournament Director, Bill Garbarino, at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Sponsorship opportunities available!